- LOTR Fandom: Our movies are great! We love them
- Hunger Games Fandom: Us too! We're really grateful to have such an amazing series so far
- The Book Thief Fandom: Our movie was literally perfect
- The Maze Runner Fandom: I can't WAIT until our movie gets released! The author said there are a few small differences but that's fine, he said they only took out unimportant things
- Harry Potter Fandom: WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH OUR MOVIES SUCK THERE ARE ENDLESS THINGS THAT SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DIDNT PORTRAY HARRY AS SASSY AS POSSIBLE AND VOLDEMORT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE A MORTAL DEATH AND DUMBLEDORE ISNT AS ERRATIC AND MYSTERIOUS
- LOTR Fandom:
- Hunger Games Fandom:
- The Book Thief Fandom:
- The Maze Runner Fandom:
- Every fandom:
- Percy Jackson Fandom: *breaks down crying*
- Avatar The Last Airbender Fandom: Man too bad we never got a movie
BITCH I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU
YOU’VE ANGERED THE WRONG FANDOM
You’re going down punk, just you FUCKNG WAIT!! You will learn that this fandom is far worse than you will ever want to know. We may seem soft and shy, but we’re just being NICE! We can be cold, cruel, mean, and make you suffer and wish you had never said what you said. We can send you into the farthest most empty reaches of the galaxy, summon demons to our disposal to make you suffer, and make you feel the feelings that we experience, and don’t fucking think for a single goddamn second that’s easy! The amount of emotions that would boil inside of you would literally kill you. So keep your motherfucking distance and we won’t hurt you, so stay the hell back, asshole. If you so much as insult us one more time, we will bring firey hell upon you and bitch slap you into oblivion. Your move, dildo.
We know how to kill a human and hide the evidence. Your body will never be found, and that is a promise.
You do realize a majority of the fandom are 20 somethings right? or at least in college. We can find you, kill you, and make it look like you killed yourself. Don’t try us :)
We can exorcise a demon from you faster than Dean and Sam, believe me you need it.
We can toss you into a supernova, never to be seen again, or banish you to the end of the universe where you would explode to create a new one.
We can murder you and destroy all evidence of you ever existing.
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
the added directions are great.
'gradually become irritated'
'cresc., or not'
'untie slip knot'
'bow real fast, slippage may occur'
Release the penguins